The term Flocabulary or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 325 Gold Street, Suite 703, Brooklyn, NY 11201. The term website refers to Flocabulary.com and all of its subdomains. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. General terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Flocabulary reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Flocabulary may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New York.
2. Payment terms:
- Optional paid services such as a subscription are available on the website. By purchasing a paid service you agree to pay Flocabulary the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
- Unless you notify Flocabulary before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel or cancel through the website, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such service using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable, though a subscription can be canceled anytime. If you cancel your subscription, you will have access until your next billing date and will not be billed again.
Payment by Credit Card
- A payment by purchase order entitles indicated subscribers to unlimited access to Flocabulary during the applicable subscription period. Payments by purchase order are non-refundable, though a subscription can be canceled at any time. Payments via purchase order will not automatically renew unless otherwise indicated.
Payment by Purchase Order
3. Free Trial:
4. Schoolwide Trial:
- A subscription to Flocabulary entitles you to premium content published online behind the paywall. By purchasing a subscription, you acknowledge the following:
- Subscription User IDs and Passwords are non-transferable and may only be used by the subscription holder(s).
- By submitting the subscription form on our website with credit card payment, you authorize us to debit your credit card based on the type of subscription your purchased.
- By submitting a purchase order, you agree to pay in full per our standard net 30 billing terms.