It's our mission to make learning accessible without making it less rigorous. We're committed to reaching students of all backgrounds and abilities. And in the service of reaching all students, we're also committed to helping you find the funding you need to implement our programs.
Flocabulary is a proven resource for disadvantaged students, English language learners, special education students and those in after-school programs. As a result, our programs have helped teachers and schools meet the goals of many funding sources:
- Title I
- Title III
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21CCLC)
Writing a grant?
- Flocabulary is proven to help close the achievement gap. See research for specific examples.
- Flocabulary is aligned to the Common Core State Standards. See alignment.
- Flocabulary is flexible, fun and easy to implement in schools and after-school programs. Experience a unit.
- Flocabulary makes content accessible for diverse learning styles. Our songs and videos engage students with different learning modalities.
- Flocabulary has been successfully implemented in Special Education classrooms. Flocabulary is proven to raise test scores. See research.
- Our multisensory instruction helps English Language Learners with reading, listening to, and speaking words. The auditory and visual representations of words and terms in the video and lyrics reinforce understanding and help students with pronunciation.
- The lesson sequence includes scaffolded activities for students with multiple learning styles. See lesson plans for more details.
- The lesson sequence includes different forms of informal and formal assessment to allow kids to show their knowledge in different ways. See sample assessment.
Need help finding funding or writing your grant? We're happy to help! Contact us.